Robyn has worked in the fitness industry for over 15 years, as a practitioner and as a tutor both in the UK and abroad.
Robyn is now extremely passionate about the importance of promoting a holistic approach to fitness. She struggled with bulimia and OCD as a teenager, exercise addiction after the birth of her first child and a period of chronic fatigue in later life. These experiences have shaped her approach to health and fitness. She now fiercely promotes finding exercise that you enjoy and doing this regularly, alongside essential rest and recovery.
Robyn specialises in helping clients and patients to maintain or regain their strength (both physically and mentally) during pregnancy, the postnatal period and beyond.
Alongside her business partner Claire, Robyn is at the forefront of Pre & Post Natal Exercise Instructor education and has delivered this course all over the world – including the FIRST EVER course in Dubai and Saudi Arabia!
- Tutor/Assessor Quals
- MSc Exercise Rehabilitation
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Pre & Post Natal Instructor
- Level 3 GP Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Pilates
- Level 3 Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 & 4 Sports Massage
- Acupuncture Foundation Diploma
- GALS Against Gravity
- Mental Health First Aid
- Weight training
- Breathwork & meditative flows
- Walking in nature
Favourite Fitness Quote:
- “Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it, or what other people think of it, it’s the greatest instrument you’ll ever own.”