We have specialist pregnancy trainers working in Warrington and surrounding areas. Our 1:1 trainers will be able to guide you as to what exercises and activities are safe and effective in keeping you fit and well-prepared for the birth.
Why chose one-to-one sessions?
There is no better way to reach your fitness goals than through one-to-one pregnancy fitness training. You absolutely cannot beat having a trainer right there with you, in each session, checking your form and adapting the exercises and workouts to suit your specific needs.
Key benefits of one-to-one pregnancy training:
- Train in our private, female-only fitness studio or in the comfort of your own home
- Train on a day and at a time which suits you
- Access extra guidance for specific goals/needs
- Access support outside of the sessions via emails to your trainer
- Ensure that your training is both safe and effective during this special time
Why choose an Sigma Pregnancy Specialist Trainer?
All of our Specialist Trainers are:
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced
- Qualified Personal Trainers
- Qualified in pregnancy & post-natal fitness
- Undergone extensive, CPD training in our specific training methods
- DBS checked, first-aid qualified and insured
- Friendly, patient, supportive and empathetic
- Mental Health First Aid trained via MHFA
- GALS Against Gravity trained
How do you maintain fitness outside of the 1:1 sessions?
Between your 121 pregnancy fitness sessions with your trainer, you will be given home-workouts to complete, techniques to practise and informational videos to watch.
Do we offer nutritional guidance?
Yes! We offer basic pregnancy nutritional guidance to all our 1:1 clients. You will receive our nutritional pack which includes lots of information on the basics of healthy pregnancy nutrition. If you need to discuss your eating habits more closely with your trainer and have lots of questions, you can also choose to use one of your first 1:1 sessions to cover solely nutrition for an hour.
What is the cost?
Our Specialist Trainers are worth every penny. Never just look at the cost of one pregnancy exercise session and value it simply as an hour’s training. You are not just paying for an hour’s workout with us. You are paying for a new outlook on life and your body and the likelihood that you will be able to enjoy a healthy pregnancy and smooth postnatal recovery. We teach you, not tell you what to do.
The cost of 1:1 training based on a 6 weekly block booking:
– Studio-based training = £240 (6 x 121 PT sessions including home workout, resistance band, pilates ball)
– Mobile (delivered in the home) training = please contact us for more information
– Joint Studio based Pregnancy Training = £150 each (6 x 121 PT sessions including home workout, resistance band, pilates ball)
How many sessions do we require you to book upfront?
We require a booking of a minimum of 1 x 6 week block to secure your Pregnancy Specialist Trainer and allow them to plan a suitable programme for you. If you purchased a package and were unable to complete the 6 sessions due to early labour/pregnancy complications we would be able to transfer these to our post natal package.
Do you offer any pregnancy group sessions?
Yes, we run a weekly small pregnancy group class on a Wednesday 6:45pm