Key benefits of one-to-one rehab for mums training:
Train in our private, female-only fitness studio (free parking onsite) or in the comfort of your own home
- Childcare is not an issue (babies can be present with you in sessions)
- Train on a day and at a time which suits you
- Access extra guidance for specific goals/needs
- Access support outside of the sessions via emails to your trainer
- Follow your video home-workouts between sessions
Why choose an Sigma Specialist Trainer?
All of our Rehab for Mums programmes are delivered by:
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced Masters qualified Exercise Rehabilitation specialists.
- Fully qualified in specialist pregnancy & postnatal fitness
- Undergone extensive, CPD training in our specific training methods
- DBS checked, first-aid qualified and insured
- Friendly, patient, supportive and empathetic
- Mental Health First Aid trained with MHFA
- GALS Against Gravity trained
How long is the post natal fitness training programme?
Our 1:1 Postnatal training programme (Rehab 4 Mums) is delivered over 12 weeks with 121 sessions being scheduled on alternate weeks. It has been developed by our master trainers at the FFA, Robyn Ablott and Claire Gregory – both highly experienced, pre/postnatal exercise specialists and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Therapists (MSc.) There are 2 x 6 week programmes in total for our Rehab 4 Mums service; 1 Recover & 2 Strengthen.
All of our Sigma Specialist Trainers follow this safe, progressive programme with their 1:1 clients, adapting the programme where necessary to suit each client’s individual needs/goals and limitations.
Strengthen your core foundations and pelvic floor whilst also working towards whole body strength and fitness.
- Safe, cardio exercises
- Postural correction exercises
- Mobility work
- Whole-body strength training
- Core/pelvic floor rehab
- Breathing/relaxation techniques
- Nutritional advice
How do you follow our post natal training outside of the 1:1 sessions?
Between bi-weekly 60 min 1:1 sessions with your rehab specialist, you will be given home workouts to complete and breathing/pelvic floor training to practice. You will be provided with videos of all workouts to ensure that you remember the correct technique.
What is the cost?
The total cost is for the 6 week post natal training programmes includes:
- 6x 1:1 sessions (Bi weekly)
- All home training videos
- A resistance band (to keep)
- Nutrition pack and support outside of sessions via txts/email to your trainer
Studio-based delivery = £240 (can be split into 3 x monthly instalment of £80)
Mobile-based delivery = please contact us for more information
If you would like to lower the cost of your training, we also offer joint Rehab 4 Mums for two mums. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for further details on this service.
We also offer a FREE Walkin’Talkin’ Mums™ class March – October in various locations which can be booked here